Vygon Statement on the Covid-19 situation
Updated March 17th
Dear customers and partners,
During this sensitive period and due to the heightened levels of concern around the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want you to know that the health and safety of our employees and of all parties involved in carrying out our activities is one of our top priorities at the moment.
Our goal is to ensure everyone’s complete protection, whilst maintaining the best levels of service and quick response to your needs.
In accordance with the recommendations from the countries we work with and in order to maintain our activity at optimum levels, we have deployed a Business Continuity Plan (BCP) for our headquarters, our logistics and sterilization center, as well as the SIPV factory in Ecouen (France). Our other sites, factories and subsidiaries, have each also implemented BCPs to ensure the maintenance of activity.
These include, amongst others, the following provisions:
- Organizational measures
- The creation of a dedicated team that will deal with coronavirus-related issues and are able to take necessary decisions without delay according to the evolution of the situation
- Regular communications with our employees and partners on the terms and conditions of health, prevention and safety that need to be respected
- Cancellation of trips abroad until further notice
- Cancellation of inter-site trips, non-essential meetings and closure of the company restaurant
- Use of remote-working and online meetings as much as possible
- Activity maintenance measures
- A reminder to all employees of the health rules that need to be followed, according to ministerial directives
- The establishment of back up or alternating teams of staff
- Reception access limited to visitors and partners who are essential to maintaining activity across our various sites
- The reduction of meetings and business trips in favor of exchanges by conference call, internally and externally
- The identification of strategic suppliers and service providers
- The constitution of sufficient stock of our most sensitive products, allowing us to be able to fulfill an increase in customer demand quickly and effectively
Our customer service team remains fully mobilized to offer you immediate solutions in case of urgent needs. We invite you to get in touch with your local Vygon contact for more details on specific opening hours.
Rest assured, we are doing everything we can to maintain a normal level of service across all sites and offices. Our current stock levels are good. If there are any supply issues, we will communicate directly and quickly with our customers.
While protecting ourselves and our staff, we will also continue to help everyone who is on the front line as much as possible – doctors, nurses, caregivers and, of course, your patients – as we have always done.
Your safety and satisfaction is our top priority – Value Life.
You may also be interested in: