QimoPerfusafe is a safety infusion device with Huber bevel for implantable ports.
QimoPerfusafe is made of:
- 1 needle with Huber bevel,
- 4 wings: 2 upper wings for holding the device during placement and removal. 2 lower wings to hold the implantable port in place when removing QimoPerfusafe and activate the safety device,
- 1 flexible extension tube in polyurethane, length 215 mm - Int.-ext. Ø: 1.5 x 2.5 mm,
- 1 female Luer-lock hub,
- 1 Qimo Female,
- 1 colour-coded clamp according to the size of the needle,
- 1 protection pad.
QimoPerfusafe prevents needle-stick injuries by rebound effect when withdrawing a Huber needle from an implantable port. The needle is automatically directed into a safety block offering total protection for health care workers with no change in the handling technique for the operator.
Perfusafe can be used for high pressure injections of contrast medium (CT-scan) up to 350 psi.
Qimo Female is a multi-purpose, closed, needle-free, I.V. connection device. Qimo Female has a very easily disinfectable membrane. See the corresponding technical file code 7210.02.
N.B. Latex-free product compatible with drugs containing lipids (such as Taxol).
- Contains Latex: No
- Contains DEHP: No
- Contains biogical or animal-based product: No
- Non-pyrogenic: Yes